Contributed by Rann Goldrich
Many of us are not aware that we operate in various brainwave states throughout the day. Some of us purposely achieve brainwave states by way of meditation. Others may use specially formatted sound tracks in order to induce certain brainwave states.
Are you aware that most individuals rely on one brainwave state more frequently than the others?
*What is it like to experience each brainwave state?
*Which one is your go-to?
*How do you find out?
*What do you do with the information after you find out?
If you do not have access to the equipment that detects brain waves, the easiest way to realize your main operating brainwave state is to observe the actions you take while you are processing large quantities of information.
*Are you an exerciser?
*Are you an eater?
*Do you experience anger?
*Are you a crier?
*Are you a talker?
*Are you a sleeper?
Each of these are signs of an operational brainwave.
BETA IS AN ALERT STATE.
It is active when you wake up and can’t go back to sleep. It is the state that you are in when you are working out and in the zone. Beta is the brainwave associated with physical activity. So any time the body has the urge to move (such as exercising, pacing or toe tapping), eat or act out you are operating and/or processing in a beta brainwave state.
IN BETA, YOUR BODY IS TELLING YOU TO MOVE ON
• You've received the information you needed - NEXT!
• Change to the next meeting topic.
• Ask for new information.
• Get your body moving physically in order to switch gears from eating or acting out.
• If you are frustrated, you will receive some clarity by exercising.
ALPHA IS AN AWAKENED STATE OF CALM
It is the state you’re in when you’re zoned out. Babies that are awake and nursing or drinking from a bottle are in active alpha. It is also an experiential state. So any time you are emotional, crying, feeling (angry, sad, happy, etc.) or daydreaming, you are processing in an alpha brainwave state.
IN ALPHA, YOUR BODY IS TELLING YOU TO TAKE A TIME OUT.
• Take a break or early lunch in order to allow the release.
• Ask yourself what you are actually responding to - IS THIS PERSONAL OR PROFESSIONAL?
• Use the time you take to understand your larger picture and address matters appropriately.
• Set some time aside for mediation or integration as soon as possible.
THETA IS COMMUNICATING INFORMATION.
In theta you can be awake and asleep at the same time. Another example of this active brainwave is when you remember a dream and its fantastic imagery and can share it with others. Those who give various types of information in the form of telling a story are also processing in theta.
IN THETA, YOUR BODY IS TELLING YOU TO COMPILE AND DELIVER.
• Recognize the information your delivering and the audience you could be delivering it to.
• Gather all of your experience and knowledge on the topic.
• Compile your information into a deliverable format.
• FOLLOW IT UP! Give a speech; contribute with a post; or write a blog, article, or book.
DELTA IS A PROCESSING STATE.
When you can't recall something that's on the tip of your tongue, you are coming out of active delta. This is also the state you go into when you fall asleep for several hours and wake up wondering what just happened to your day. On par with the confusing aspects of “What is going on with me?”, do you remember a moment when you could not help but laugh hysterically and uncontrollably at the most inappropriate of times? Interestingly enough, laughter is the fastest and easiest way to dissipate locked energies. During moments like these you are processing in delta.
IN DELTA, YOUR BODY IS TELLING YOU TO INTEGRATE.
• If you are forcing yourself, then chillax.
• Consider booking a vacation or taking a weekend trip - ONE THAT ISN'T BUSINESS RELATED.
• Make sure that you are including personal enjoyment in your daily activities.
• Turn off everything and get some really good rest
IN WHICH BRAINWAVE STATE DO YOU OPERATE THE MOST?
None of us are truly ever alone, but there are times when only you can take the necessary actions that create easier living in your world. Being yourself is the one of the greatest gifts you can give yourself. Knowing your primary brainwave state is having access to a great tool for supporting yourself during the times of greatness, pressure and change that contribute to everything you can be.
The Immortal Rann Goldrich is a facilitator of happiness with decades of experience as a high functioning intuitive, professional reader, conscious channel, meditation coach, teacher, and facilitator of private and group sessions.
As a master palmist Rann is specialized in astrological, elemental and esoteric information systems and has expertise in deciphering information from past lives, futures, destinies, energies, and many other topics for all ages - birth through death. She also offers various session types for cleansing spaces and fields, reducing stress, activating brainwaves, and programing energy for desirable outcomes.
You can learn more about Rann Goldrich at www.OnenessIsEverything.com
Phone: (720) 515-3078
Mailing address: 757 E 20th Ave STE 370 #232 Denver, CO 80205
Copyright © 2015 - 2017 Women of Denver