In starting out in the online world it can become intimidating with all there is to learn about generating revenue. No one wants to spend their money and receive nothing in return.
Veronica Cannady, Marketing Consultant, Owner/CEO of Cannady Consulting (http://www.veronicacannady.com) has 3 simple tips for you to expand your online presence while generating revenue.
1) Having a clear call to action
- Having every part of your online real estate connect fully with your audience.
- Make sure your website is easy to use, this will allow your visitors to stay longer
- Provide a FREE opt-in in order to expand your email list. This will warm up your customers for future services you provide and will expand your online presence.
2) People are looking for you!
- Remember you are your brand!
- Using Google Analytics to help you analyze your visitors ans where you can improve.
- You can access Veronica’s FREE tutorial on how to use Google Analytics here:
3) Rank Higher SEO
- Do not be afraid to ask questions to the provider of the service. Understanding the steps that are being taken is key to great SEO
- Google ranks for Content
- Use the best keywords in your industry to rank the highest in google.
That big ‘R’ word ‘REVENUE’ can be scary for entrepreneurs. Having to spend money to receive money is definitely a concept you will need to wrap your mind around in order to be successful.
With these 3 tips you will become an online powerhouse, ready to IMPACT lives.
You can watch Veronica’s testimonials on her YouTube channel Here: (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9GslD4FgcfUtOcXJaHKIKA)
WELCOME TO THE WOD BLOG
Learn from local leaders, find mentors, and get access to amazing tools on the Women of Denver blog.
Phone: (720) 515-3078
Mailing address: 757 E 20th Ave STE 370 #232 Denver, CO 80205
Copyright © 2015 - 2017 Women of Denver